Thursday, May 12, 2011

I feel like lately the concept of 'Street Style' blogs have changed so much- I used to find blogs like 'The Sartorialist' fascinating to look at but, it seems like so much of it now is Fashion Week photos and celebrity style which, don't get me wrong, is great however it's hard to find inspiration from an outfit when it cost thousands of dollars and frankly is not (or probably never will be) in my budget. It also feels like more and more people are starting to master that street style look and pictures begin to look the same over and over again. 
That being said there are still great street style blogs out there (one of my favs. is Urban Weeds) and 'The Sartorialist' often gets it so right, like this girl- her outfit is fresh and young but so unique to her! Love it! 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Street style used to be about normal people, not about tall skinny models with super expensive outfits. Now it seems it's more about the brands, which is the opposite of the idea of the street style!!

    http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete